Sunday, January 5, 2014

Getting Closer!!!


Can't wait for the Kasadyahan and the Dinagyang Festival 2014 of Iloilo City!

Masskara Festival 2013, Bacolod City

How many days left? YES! 19 days to go and once again the jubilant drum beats will strike our ears, the opulent montage of colorful costumes and parades will fascinate our eyes as we usher the much awaited celebration of the Dinagyang Festival in Iloilo City!

As I count the days to get ready for my first trip to Iloilo, I made sure I'm completely prep for the festivities. I checked everything online from the famous tourists spots that I should not miss, to the map of the street dance routes up to the other captivating highlights of this event. It's getting more interesting everyday. 

According to the recent updates in the news the Kasadyahan Festival will still be a big competition - Isn't that cool! That is simply the icing on the cake! Expect more heat and excitement on the rise between contestants because rumor has it that the unparalleled champion of the Masskara Festival of Bacolod City 2013 will be competing and gracing the event.

Now, I'm simply waiting for my media accreditation. Hopefully the Iloilo Dinagyang Festival 2014 coordinators will consider my application- Crossing my fingers!

And here it is!!!
See you Iloilo!!! #Dinagyang2014 #Iamiloilo


No comments:

Post a Comment