Sunday, January 26, 2014

D I N A G Y A N G 2 0 1 4


The Legacy of the Dinagyang festival has been a highlight recognized not only here in the Philippines but also by the International community. The festivities, the laborious preparations of the participants in the various events make avid travelers in awe. The drum beats and grandiose choreography indeed syncs with the throbbing hearts of everyone witnessing the celebration.

I have had the privilege to see this event for myself, and I have to say, it was more than I expected. I can't wait to see more of this event especially the performances as it lures everybody to revisit the rich culture and history of Iloilo.

Join me in my journey and experience Dinagyang 2014 from the perspective of a hobbyist photographer.
Here we go!
Hala bira Iloilo! Viva Pit Senyor Santo Nino!






No comments:

Post a Comment