Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Masskara Festival 2013 - Rediscover Bacolod

MASSKARA FESTIVAL 2013
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
My First Festival







How lucky I am to have a friend from Bacolod City - a co-photographer and blogger, who invited me to witness the Masskara Festival last October 20, 2013 in Bacolod City. This was the first festival that I attended and it was a big challenge for me to do the shoot since I need to deal with moving subjects.

The experience was so amazing, the festive feel will move you as you watch all of the contestants showcase their performances not to mention the unique and intricate costumes. I'm sure you'll also groove with them when you witness the jovial festivities yourself.

My next target is to witness either the Sinulog Festival in Cebu City or the Dinagyang Festival in Iloilo City which both falls on same month of January.


No comments:

Post a Comment