Tuesday, January 10, 2012

the Start

SINGAPORE
2 0 10 - 2 0 1 1
Where I start my Photography Career



After I successfully passed my board exam in Nursing, my brother was generous enough to give me a vacation break in Singapore for 3 months. At that time, I was already interested in taking pictures. I started reading articles about photography and especially in using a DSLR. With his DIGICAM, I started taking pictures of every place and everything I see in Singapore. One time, I got the chance to hold a REAL DSLR. My brother's friend taught me the basics of digital photography and gave me some time to take my first shots using the DSLR. He exclaimed that that I have an eye for detail. That's the time when I started exploring the world of photography while enjoying my vacation in Singapore. After a couple of months, my brother finally invested on his new Canon 550D - of course he had to let me  try and experience it, by then I learned photography on my own.

Later on I will show you my Photo Collection taken in Singapore.


No comments:

Post a Comment